So I got my hair today because it was way to long and thick to get it into a bun since I start drill in three weeks…..And I think it’s way way to short for me!!! 😢😢😢😢
Anonymous asked: Hi! I'm just wondering, what was your AFQT score?
I got somewhere in the mid 80s I believe! It’s a very hard test so study study study!! :)
Anonymous asked: Have you picked your job yet? :)
Yes I did!!!
Leaving for bmt in January!!! :) I get to enlist the end of this month! Yayaya!
It’s okay to smoke one cigarette; it’s okay to smoke five; it’s okay to smoke none at all. All that matters is that you’re happy.
Instead of killing that tiny bug in your bedroom, watch it live its happy little buggy life for a while, then set it free.
It’s okay to cry over that boy who broke your heart two years ago.
It’s okay to cry over nothing at all.
It’s okay to have scars and stretch marks; remember, they are just reminders of how strong you are.
It’s okay not to shave off the hair on your legs, and it’s okay to shave every part of your body.
It’s okay to have preferences, just don’t turn them into prejudices.
It’s okay to love who you please, it doesn’t matter who they are.
It’s okay to love someone who doesn’t love you.
It’s okay to cry over the boy who reminds you of Roman candles, just know the pain won’t last forever.
And as much as it’s okay to hate yourself, it’s even more to love yourself.
wizkalea asked: Good luck in the Air Force!😊 my boyfriends an airman and absolutely loves it! Best of luck to you. The girl flights are super badass 💙✈️👊
Awwww! Thank you so much darling! It means a lot! I am super excited to go!!! 💪💪💪💪💪
chanel-antoinette asked: It makes me so happy that you understand that you deserve better than someone who is less than faithful to you and now you're moving on to better things. Good luck in the Air Force beauty ❤️
Thank you beautiful! It really means a lot to me!
Filled out my enlistment paper work today now all that’s left is to swear in!
Ohhhh and did I mention that my job has a $20,000 signing bonus WHAATT!!!!!
6 things to remember in life to be happy.
1. You are the most important person in your life, you need to live to make yourself happy. You can’t make someone else happy when you’re no happy.
2. Dress to impress yourself. Never wear something you don’t feel confident in, express yourself through your clothing and feel confident and other people will notice that confidence.
3. You can’t take back the past so instead of letting it get to you let it make you teach you for the future. Don’t let little regrets hold you back because you can’t change it but what you can change is the present.
4. Everything happens for a reason. You are right where you need to be at this very moment, you control your life and if you work hard you can achieve anything you dream of so never give up.
5. You don’t get what you want without working hard for it. Everyone dreams of the perfect body or perfect life, you can’t get those things without working for it. Good things happen to those who work hard. Nothing will change if you excuse is always tomorrow, so imagine reaching your goal.
6. Life is to short to be unhappy. There is always a positive to a negative. You have so many reasons to be happy so don’t rely on someone else happiness to make you happy. If you are not happy with something in your life then don’t wait for tomorrow to fix it, fix it now before you are left with regret.