So excited for student flight this weekend!!! I’m debating to create a blog about my journey to share with other people or not! Maybe it would help other people going into the Air Force hmmm
Although one problem… I can’t get my thick hair into a bun… Like I’ve tired everything… And it’s so frustrating 😡
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
I need 💪!
I can’t even do a single push up… I don’t know where to begin.. I can barley do a knee push-up…
This shall be the main struggle before bootcamp… good thing I have 4-5 months ahhh!
It still Doesn’t seem real and I’m so excited and nervous I can’t explain how I feel I want to cry from joy and from fear!!
Before you say yes, get him angry. See him scared, see him wanting, see him sick. Stress changes a person. Find out if he drinks and if he does, get him drunk - you’ll learn more about his sober thoughts. Discover his addictions. See if he puts you in front of them. You can’t change people, baby girl. If they are made one way, it doesn’t just wear off. If you hate how he acts when he’s out of it now, you’re going to hate it much worse eight years down the road. You might love him to bits but it doesn’t change that some people just don’t fit.
Don’t you dare, for one more second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are.
I love it when I see someone who is alright with not wearing makeup… I don’t wear makeup. I think it’s important to show your flaws and be okay with them, and I find it incredibly comforting to meet people who show who they are. With a girl with a face plastered with makeup it’s like talking to a Picasso painting or something, something which is a reflection of what the person wants to be rather than what they really are.
The painting may be pretty, but I’d rather see the artist.
sourthensweetx3 asked: hey congrats on enlisting into the air force!
Thank you so much dear :)