36 hours to go!
Enjoying my last 36 hours of being a civilian :) I can’t wait to enlist! 😊 super excited about what the future holds! But oh so nervous at the same time!
Have to keep in mind why I decided to enlist in the first place 😊
R.I.P to all those who died on 9/11 you’ll never be forgotten. & to all those first responders keep fighting your health battles stay strong!
I’m going to make my father proud! Keep fighting your cancer battle we are almost done!
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
So I got my hair today because it was way to long and thick to get it into a bun since I start drill in three weeks…..And I think it’s way way to short for me!!! 😢😢😢😢
Anonymous asked: Hi! I'm just wondering, what was your AFQT score?
I got somewhere in the mid 80s I believe! It’s a very hard test so study study study!! :)
Anonymous asked: Have you picked your job yet? :)
Yes I did!!!
Leaving for bmt in January!!! :) I get to enlist the end of this month! Yayaya!
It’s okay to smoke one cigarette; it’s okay to smoke five; it’s okay to smoke none at all. All that matters is that you’re happy.
Instead of killing that tiny bug in your bedroom, watch it live its happy little buggy life for a while, then set it free.
It’s okay to cry over that boy who broke your heart two years ago.
It’s okay to cry over nothing at all.
It’s okay to have scars and stretch marks; remember, they are just reminders of how strong you are.
It’s okay not to shave off the hair on your legs, and it’s okay to shave every part of your body.
It’s okay to have preferences, just don’t turn them into prejudices.
It’s okay to love who you please, it doesn’t matter who they are.
It’s okay to love someone who doesn’t love you.
It’s okay to cry over the boy who reminds you of Roman candles, just know the pain won’t last forever.
And as much as it’s okay to hate yourself, it’s even more to love yourself.
wizkalea asked: Good luck in the Air Force!😊 my boyfriends an airman and absolutely loves it! Best of luck to you. The girl flights are super badass 💙✈️👊
Awwww! Thank you so much darling! It means a lot! I am super excited to go!!! 💪💪💪💪💪
chanel-antoinette asked: It makes me so happy that you understand that you deserve better than someone who is less than faithful to you and now you're moving on to better things. Good luck in the Air Force beauty ❤️
Thank you beautiful! It really means a lot to me!
Filled out my enlistment paper work today now all that’s left is to swear in!
Ohhhh and did I mention that my job has a $20,000 signing bonus WHAATT!!!!!