Question for runners!
What’s the best way to start running for beginners?
I have four months to be able to run a mile and a half in under 11 minutes!!
Should I start off by running like 60 seconds then walking 90 seconds?
Should you eat before you run? I’m always hungry and it’s hard for me to gain weight!
Thanks much in advance!!
So today was my first day of student flight for the Air Force! It was a blast and I learned so much! We even had a former MTI from lackland who served four year tours as a MTI come and talk to us and man she was so scary!!! But she did teach us so much today and for who was new we got issued out pt uniforms and did a pt test and we did lots of classroom stuff! Which will really help us at bmt!
I will add more details later I am so tired after this long day!!! More student flight tomorrow 😍
So excited for student flight this weekend!!! I’m debating to create a blog about my journey to share with other people or not! Maybe it would help other people going into the Air Force hmmm
Although one problem… I can’t get my thick hair into a bun… Like I’ve tired everything… And it’s so frustrating 😡
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
I need 💪!
I can’t even do a single push up… I don’t know where to begin.. I can barley do a knee push-up…
This shall be the main struggle before bootcamp… good thing I have 4-5 months ahhh!
It still Doesn’t seem real and I’m so excited and nervous I can’t explain how I feel I want to cry from joy and from fear!!